Thursday, January 29

Day 29

You know, once next month comes it's gonna be harder to number the days...
Today was boring money-wise, which is always good. :) I did see the damage from Luke's night of fun though. $25. sigh It's really not that bad seeing as how he hardly goes out for a guy's night. It's really not that bad compared to what it COULD have been either (at least the tickets to the basketball game were given to him & parking was free), but $25 for one person to eat & drink is a big number in our house. Oh well, he hasn't used his weekly meal allowance all month & we haven't used a family meal out all month, so I guess that more than evens out the damage. :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Glad he was able to enjoy a night out!!! My DH doesn't get out often and when he does he usually spends about that much!! But I make him take cash so he doesn't spend over that amount!!

Chrystyna said...

You've done great all month. This one night out is nothing! I'd say he controlled himself pretty good :)
Oh..as for the days - that's why I didn't number mine! haha! I started that with Mac's "Mackenzie 365" picture site and wanted to die once I got in to the 2nd or 3rd month :)