Tuesday, April 14

Lunch out.

Well, I had to stay at work all day today, which I wasn't expecting, so I had some Taco Bueno for lunch. It was yummy, but I didn't plan to spend any money eating out this week, so it was a bummer too. Oh well, what can you do, right?
Luke had to buy a hard drive for his computer. I'll be glad when he gets that in & his computer is working again. I know he says the pictures are on the hard drive that ISN'T broken, but I still worry. I hope my pics aren't lost.
I think this weekend we're fixing my a/c. Just in time for the warm weather. Woohoo! We're saving TONS since Luke ordered the most expensive part (way, way cheaper than the dealership was asking) & is gonna do all he can himself. Then we'll have to take it somewhere to get recharged with freon. I'll be happy when it's over. Cars are money-suckers!
*Speaking of cars.*
I got home last night & checked the mail. I now have 2 car titles to hold in my hands. No more liens. Yay! Yay! Yay!

1 comment:

Katrina @ Bookish Things said...

Yep cars are money suckers! But that's great that you don't have anymore payments!!!!!