Wednesday, April 22

I'm tempted...

So, we've recently come in to a chunk of money from a few sources. The *responsible* thing to do is to put it towards the student loans... BUT, I'm thinking maybe we should re-visit the idea of a trip to Utah. We could get round-trip airfare for about $300/ea & if we go before Kasen's birthday, he flies free. Seems like it makes sense to go now & save on his airfare, rather than going next year & having to pay for his airfare. I think a 4 night stay in June would be good... BUT, it's TOTALLY breaking the rules. At the same time, I feel like we've earned it. Even if we have broken some rules here & there, we've done so well - and we own both cars out-right now! Perhaps a celebration is in order? Ugh, such a dilemma! What should we do?

3 comments:

Dina said...

I say do it. That is all.

Katy said...

I think the biggest question is what decision would you end up regretting?

Katrina Marie said...

I vote head to Utah!