Sunday, June 7

Where'd I go?

Man, I feel off the blogging wagon hard! I'm just much busier at work lately & once I get home the night just slips right by. So, this week... I ate my one meal out on Monday 'cause I was running late & didn't have time to make my lunch. Oops. Luke had his one meal out on Friday. Friday night we had "date night", and we ate at Chan's. I've decided "date night" won't count against the other things 'cause it's something we need to make time & do for us. So, I guess I added another exception to our rules.
Saturday we had dinner at Whataburger - I had a gift card. Sunday we had lunch at Chili's w/a friend. That's family meal #1 for the month.
We did go a little crazy (well, not by typical standards, but by our Year Without standards) buying some stuff for Kasen's birthday party today. I started to buy a pinata. It looked cute up on the shelf. It was Diego (he's having a Dora party w/a little Diego thrown in to make it more masculine ;)) & I think it was $19.99. We asked them to get it down 'cause we wanted it. Then I saw it - it was tiny & stupid. I was in shock - $20 for that?! I told the guy no thanks & I could tell by his reaction that I wasn't the first to deny the stupid thing. So, I'm still on the look-out for a pinata - a *cheap* one.
That about sums up the week. :)

No comments: